We are a caring church family and desire for each member of our congregation to feel cared for and loved.
Here are some ways that committees and individuals minister to fellow SPC members and visitors:
• Praying for those members and non-members who request prayer
• Praying for a particular group of children each month
• Arranging for homebound communion
• Visiting and/or sending cards to those who are sick, infirm, or bereaved
• Participating in the Prayer Shawl Ministry
• Hosting 90th Birthday Celebrations
• Encouraging deacons and elders as they care for their Neighborhood Groups (meals, cards, visits, etc).
• Sending welcome cards to visitors
• Hosting a New Member Luncheon to welcome new members and their sponsors